Savon de Marseille (Marseille Soap) pure Palm oil soap from France

Savon de Marseille pure Palm oil soap from the South of France.The palm oil block of Marseille soap is just fantastic! It would be great for someone who has allergies, as this soap has no fragrance. It creates a rich, creamy lather & makes your skin feel absolutely soft & clean with no residue. You have to learn to handle these big blocks of soap, though. You could cut them in half for easier handling. The soaps last a rather long time. The olive oil soaps are very good for your skin, as they do not tend to remove the outer protective layer of your skin (stratum corneum). My husband & I are wound care professionals & we highly recommend these soaps, especially the olive oil (72%).

I purchased this soap for myself and as gifts. I have been using it on my mature, dry skin and it has worked just fine. And the faint delicate fragrance is good, as well. I am interested in using natural products free of synthetic fragrance and harsh chemicals. This soap fits the bill.

DF

Buy Savon de Marseille (Marseille Soap) pure Palm oil soap from France Now

This is an excellent product to do hand laundry or rub some in on shirt collars or stains before putting the laundry in the washer. I have used it for many years and wouldn want to do without it

Read Best Reviews of Savon de Marseille (Marseille Soap) pure Palm oil soap from France Here

The product it self is good but it arrived in a very damp and almost wet condition. I have used this soap for many years and I cannot stop praising it's wonderful cleaning properties. It has been getting harder to find and buy.

Want Savon de Marseille (Marseille Soap) pure Palm oil soap from France Discount?

I have ordered these soaps for years and will never change. Great big blocks of fragrace, and they're all natural!

0 comments:

Post a Comment