South Of France Liquid Soap - Orange Blossom Honey

South Of France Liquid Soap - Orange Blossom Honey, 12-OunceI've used South of France products, both bar and liquid soaps, for over a year. I liked them because they don't dry out my skin like most other soaps do. I notice they've changed the packaging (I don't like the new packaging), and it looks like they've changed the formulation too. I've tried comparing the old and new ingredients label, and I'm no chemist, but the new stuff seems different than the old ingredients. It's less fragrant (which is not that big of a deal) but I've noticed my hands are getting drier. I wish they'd left the product alone. If my hands don't improve soon, I'll probably be looking for a better product, but in the meantime, this is still the best one I know of.

My hands get so dry in the winter that they crack and bleed on a regular basis, no matter how much lotion I am using. I found this soap on sale and loved the smell, so I tried it. I was amazed at what a difference the soap made in my dry skin! My hands are still a bit on the dry side (no avoiding that in a dry, cold, winter climate with my chronically dry skin), but they no longer crack and bleed. I have tried a dozen different soaps over the years (even bar soaps), and this is the only soap that keeps my hands from cracking during the winter. Plus, it smells lovely. I highly recommend it for anyone else who suffers from extremely dry hands.

Buy South Of France Liquid Soap - Orange Blossom Honey Now

This is the best kitchen hand soap. It smells just like a blooming orange grove. It is the only kitchen hand soap I have used for years. The style of the bottle has changed several times but the quality of the product is always the same, awesome.

Read Best Reviews of South Of France Liquid Soap - Orange Blossom Honey Here

I believe this is the same French Orange Blossom Honey Hand Soap sold at Trader Joe's. Formulation has changed and it's not nearly as good as it used to be. Was once a great product.

Want South Of France Liquid Soap - Orange Blossom Honey Discount?

I love that this soap has so few ingredients and no chemicals. It smells great and keeps my hands moisturized. Having a 4 month old, I wash my hands many times a day and they never feel dry with this soap.

Save 6% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment