Bath and Body Works Holly Berry Wreath Hand Soap

Bath and Body Works Holly Berry Wreath Hand SoapI'm not sure where to start with this soap. I picked it up at the BBW Semi-Annual Sale just after christmas 2012. Of course, the big star of the sale was all of the holiday stuff that BBW was trying to get rid of. I was in desperate need of some new soap, so I threw this one in my bag for good measure. Strangely enough, I was expecting more from it than what I got. According to one of the associates who worked at the store, they preferred this scent to many of the others in the holiday line because it smelled more "winter" instead of "holiday," so it was a little more versatile.

I would say that this is a somewhat versatile scent, but it's almost too subtle to have any fragrance at all. I had to strain to get any kind of scent from this. What I could find seemed like some sort of mix between vague berries and something like pine/holly. But it's so faint that it's nearly impossible to discern what the actual fragrance notes are.

This isn't a terrible scent. I did finish the soap, but I wouldn't buy it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment