Goat Milk Soap - Dead Sea Salt & French White Clay

Goat Milk Soap - Dead Sea Salt & French White Clay
  • Super Fatty recipes.
  • Great for dry skin.
  • Handmade the old fashioned way in small batches.
  • 100% vegetable oils - no animal tallow or lard used.
  • Only essential oils are used, no perfumes or fragrance oils.

About me and my skin, I am 32, still suffer occasional acne breakouts though nowhere near as badly as I did in my teens and twenties. I have sensitive, combination skin, with a typically ruddy, uneven complexion. I use Thayer's lavender witch hazel as a toner, and burt's bees sensitive daily moisturizer routinely.

I have been using this bar as a facial cleanser for a few weeks. I use it twice a day, morning and evening. While slightly drying, it makes my skin tone much more even and consistent. I have also seen fewer pimples since beginning the use of this product. After cleansing, my skin feels clean, with no residue, and tight, though not uncomfortably so. I follow it immediately with toner and moisturizer as mentioned above, which also keeps my skin from becoming too dry.

Upon receiving this product, I immediately cut it into thirds, since my experience with bar soaps is that they tend to melt quickly and waste the soap. I also use a soap saver to keep it from sitting in water in my shower or on my sink. With these precautions already taken, I have been pleasantly surprised that I have not had much soap loss. I think my next bar I will cut in half, simply because the bar is large and might be awkward in hand, but cutting it into thirds seems excessive.

Altogether, I like this soap very much, I saw a noticeable improvement in the tone and clarity of my complexion in as little as 2 days of use. Continued use of this product has not left my skin overly dry or irritated like other cleansers I have used before. It has a light, pleasant fragrance, also a plus since I do not like highly scented products on my face. I do plan to purchase again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment