Bay Rum-All Natural Herbal Soap 4 oz made with Pure Essential Oils Gift Set

Bay Rum-All Natural Herbal Soap 4 oz made with Pure Essential Oils Gift SetIf your looking for a good, natural, herbal soap that has that old time Bay-Rum scent then this is the soap for you. Like all scented soaps aimed at men, you pay a premium price that I find to high (but one in line with other similar products). The use of Bay-Rum as a scent for men's grooming products dates back to the 19th century and many consider it the original scent used by American men.

I enjoy the scent of bay rum and this soap enhances it with a touch of orange essence. The soap is handmade and each bar is consistent. So, if you like custom, handmade soap, this might be your cup of tea. It comes quickly by mail and is not too pricy. I don't use anything else now that I have gotten hooked on it. Delightful aroma ...

Buy Bay Rum-All Natural Herbal Soap 4 oz made with Pure Essential Oils Gift Set Now

Lathers well, Scent is pleasant and not overwhelming. Decent price.

I'm happy with my purchase. I can recommend this to others.

Read Best Reviews of Bay Rum-All Natural Herbal Soap 4 oz made with Pure Essential Oils Gift Set Here

the scent was great but the soap was too drying. the bar was fairly long lasting. probably ok if you have oily skin

Want Bay Rum-All Natural Herbal Soap 4 oz made with Pure Essential Oils Gift Set Discount?

I would call this a very good soap. Not quite excellent, due to a couple of peeves, but very close. No 5 Star, but 9 out of 10.

The scent is quite enjoyable and is as labeled, a bay rum and orange. While it is not overpowering; I kind of would have preferred the orange to be a bit toned back to let more of the bay rum through. But I would count that more of a personal preference.

It works more or less as one would expect for cleaning. I found that it formed a light lather with just hand rubbing and would need a washcloth to build a thicker foam. After cleaning, it would rinse off easily with no leftover films or feelings other than just clean.

This soap is also very good for a wet shave. While I am relatively new to wet shaving and only have used a puck of Col Conk to compare to. Once that puck of Col Conk was gone, my bar of this soap was just about done and I tossed the last sliver into my bowl. This soap lathers up beautifully thick with a badger hair brush, and then after application, would stay foamed on the face for the full shave. If anything, I would say this soap is superior to the Col Conk for shaving, and the Conk was a good product and is highly rated.

Heck. If Frannie sold this soap in a round cake suitable for a shave bowl, I would probably stick with it for shaving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment