Dial Gold Antibacterial Soap Bar, 4-Ounce Bars, 10-Count (Pack of 3)

Dial Gold Antibacterial Soap Bar, 4-Ounce Bars, 10-CountSmooth, and silky soap. It is much better than Irish Spring.... and the effect is less astringent... Of all the soaps I have used....this is best.

Ever since Lever 2000 removed their antibacterial ingredients, I have been a big fan of Dial. In fact, Dial was recommended to me by my dermatologist.

I just spent 2 weeks on a hiking trip and Dial was a critical part of my gear. Besides showering with it, Dial was great for washing dirty, smelly socks, underwear and shirts. I tried a couple of other soaps at first and found they were miserable failures at cleaning clothes. I gave Dial a try and was an instant convert. Even after multiple days of all-day sweating, clothes hand washed in Dial smelled clean.

Buy Dial Gold Antibacterial Soap Bar, 4-Ounce Bars, 10-Count (Pack of 3) Now

same as in the store -now I won't have to shop for soap for several monthsthe scent is mild and pleasant

Read Best Reviews of Dial Gold Antibacterial Soap Bar, 4-Ounce Bars, 10-Count (Pack of 3) Here

I've used and loved Gold Dial forever; it's that shower time classic I can't do without! A memorable scent, an iconic color, and the fact it doesn't generate a lot of suds or scum all make it a major winner.

Want Dial Gold Antibacterial Soap Bar, 4-Ounce Bars, 10-Count (Pack of 3) Discount?

Yes, this soap does have a strong smell, but we really like how well it cleans. We have tried other brands and they are not able to clean as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment