Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Tea Tree, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Tea Tree, 32-Ounce BottlesFor crying out loud! Have you people never smelled tea tree oil before? I guarantee you, that if you used a previous tea tree oil product that *didn't* smell like "turpentine", then it had hardly any tea tree oil in it, and you got ripped off.

Try this: next time you're at the health food store, go to the "essential oils" section, find a bottle of pure tea tree oil ("Desert Essence" is a good brand), and smell it. You will get the "turpentine" smell, in spades.

So why do I use it? Tea tree oil is a natural anti-bacterial, and I use it constantly to "de-germ" my hands. It rinses clean--unlike commercial anti-bacterial soaps that leave an overwhelming perfume-y smell that takes hours to dissipate--and does not create the same problems as using a commercial anti-bacterial soap does: i.e., creating a "super-bacteria" that can't be killed.

The other, "pretty" smelling Bronner's soaps will do a fine job of cleaning your skin, but if you have a need for a natural anti-bacterial--as I do--then buy Bronner's Tea Tree, dilute it about 6:1 w/water, and put it in a pump bottle. Hold your breath if you don't like the smell.

Please don't bring down the ratings of this wonderful product just because it smells the way it shouldlike tea tree! I use it for washing hands and dishes.

Buy Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Tea Tree, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Now

I have very thin fine hair, and have struggled with hair loss since my early teens. I starting using this as shampoo for around 1 year now, and have noticed a huge difference. My hair doesn't fall out while in the shower anymore, and is more manageable. If you can bare the smell, it is well worth it. I'll never go back to normal overpriced shampoo.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Tea Tree, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Here

I had a problem with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS). I needed a soap that was chemical-free and natural so that I would not have an allergic reaction. This is absolutely wonderful. This helped me get through a Master Cleanser so that I could rid myself of the MCS. Even though I no longer have MCS, I continue to use this natural soap.

Regarding the smell, Tea Tree has a pine smell. This soap has several other oils. Here are the ingredients as listed on the label: Water, Saponified Organic Coconut and Organic Olive Oils (w/ Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Tea Tre Extract, Citric Acid, Vitamin E.

Want Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Tea Tree, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Discount?

I was first introduced to Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Oil soap when I was given a small bottle for piercing aftercare. I love this stuff! Not only did it speed up heal time on my piercings, I started using it as face wash on a regular basis (it's similar to the Body Shop's tea tree oil face care system) and I love it. I also use it as shampoo occasionally and my hair and scalp feel very clean afterwards. I also use it as a body wash from time to time. I love the anti-bacterial tea tree oil. The soap needs to be diluted other reviews mention users skin got too dry, I think this is from not diluting the soap enough and it lasts a very very long time. The Tea Tree oil smell is a bit strong, but I don't mind it, and it washes off clean, so it's not like you smell like the soap all day. This is a really great product. I'm stocking up on the Tea Tree Oil one and going to try the Lavender one as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment