Cedarwood 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g)

Cedarwood 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 ozGreat scent & lather. They gave me 2 very generous samples. I plan on ordering more soap from them for sure.

A LIGHT BURNING WOOD SMELL FOR THOSE WHO ENJOY THE SMELL NEAR THE FIREPLACE IN THE WINTER FOR A COZY EXPERIENCE.

Buy Cedarwood 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Now

Hi there-

The texture is nice, but for me the scent is very harsh and smells like a cleaning solution. I bought it as a gift for my husband and he doesn't mind it, which is not the same as liking it. But I will say I like the vendor. My order came quickly, etc.

Read Best Reviews of Cedarwood 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Here

These soaps are awesome! I got my wife a bunch as a Christmas present last year,(late review, I know, I know), and ended up using most of them myself. I live in an APO, so the shipping cost as much as the product, but I will buy some more now that the holidays are rolling around again.

They do a great job cleaning and smell great!

Also, I bought a bunch of different scents so I will be posting this on all of them. It's not the manufacturer being sneaky! Thank you!

Want Cedarwood 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap- 4 oz (113g) Discount?

Tis product is like a thousand other soaps and is not worth the trouble to get it all the way to SA

0 comments:

Post a Comment