Palma Christi (Castor Oil) Natural Cleansing Bar Soap, 3 bar set

Palma Christi Natural Cleansing Bar Soap, 3 bar setI have used this soap, and it is difficult to describe the gossamer feel to it. I have used French soaps, glycerin soaps, and the softest body washes, but nothing compares to this soap. The smell is very mild and pleasant, it foams immediately, and feels like liquid silk. I came looking for it again, as I am a total fan of it. The price is a bit high, but so is any quality soap. You will be so happy you tried this. I am a fan of Edgar Cayce's, I admit, but even if I weren't, I would still recommend this soap.

I've been using this soap for 16 years. I have very dry skin and during the winter months especially, my skin feels like it's going to crack and becomes very itchy. Once I started using Palma Christi I no longer dreaded the dry winter air. This soap is extremely healing for dry skin. Even during the other seasons my skin is very dry. I've tried all sorts of soaps, even very expensive department store brands, but nothing ever came close to relieving my dry skin. Until I discovered Palma Christi. Now I won't use anything else. Used to be that I'd scratch like mad after showering and my skin would become very tight. I'd have to slather on lots of moisturizer so my skin would become supple and smooth. But with Palma Christi I don't even need to use body moisturizer anymore. This soap is the absolute best!!

Buy Palma Christi (Castor Oil) Natural Cleansing Bar Soap, 3 bar set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment