Juniper Ridge Juniper Ridge Siskiyou Cedar Soap

Juniper Ridge Juniper Ridge Siskiyou Cedar SoapI don't know why the other reviewer says this soap makes them sweat, but then again I use it for hand soap and love it. It doesn't dry out my hands like others do and lasts a long time, in addition to smelling fantastic. I hate commercial or artificial perfumes, and the wild plant scents are perfect for me, so I can only assume the other reviewer is used to full-on faux flower scent like you'd get at the mall. This soap is more for farmers' market fans like me (which is, incidentally, where I first found out about it way back when--gotta love the Berkeley Saturday market). Cheers!

This soap is overpriced, does not have enough scent, and makes you sweat. Pity -it could have been a really great product and I was looking forward to trying it.

Buy Juniper Ridge Juniper Ridge Siskiyou Cedar Soap Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment