Pears Oil-Clear Soap Bar 130 ml

Pears Oil-Clear Soap Bar 130 mlRecently purchased and used tried this soap. The soap, itself, may be hypoallergenic, but the fragrance is definitely not. The aroma is very strong and of a type that caused a strong reaction by my sinuses. The closest I can come to describing the fragrance is to compare it to Irish Spring bath soap. I don't know if they've ever toned down it's aroma, but when it originally came out I couldn't even handle being around a sealed package of it, much less use the soap. This Pears soap is not that strong, but it comes close. I had to take it and wrap the bar up in plastic wrap to get the smell out of my bathroom.

Anyone who wants to try Pears glycerin soap, I recommend the amber colored product. It is described as containing thyme and it does have a slight aroma of thyme. I tried this and had no problems with it and the soap leaves your skin feeling very nice and it does not dry your skin.

i completely agree with the first reviewer, except that i LOVE the smell of the green pears and sadly wish i had a local source for it. it lathers very well and the smell is so penetrating and refreshing to my nose

Buy Pears Oil-Clear Soap Bar 130 ml Now

I originally bought this green Pears soap because I like amber Pears and was curious to try this one. My daughter was the first to use it and raved about how much she liked it. I then tried it and had to purchase more so as not to tap into her supply. The best way to describe the smell is clear and clean and nicer than amber Pears. I hate cloying scents, so this one works well. I would say it is a unisex scent, similar, but not identical, to green tea. I will still purchase the amber Pears, but only if this scent is out of stock. I really wish this green Pears was easier to find. I also have had reactions to some scented soaps, but not this one. The rest of the family enjoys it as well.

Read Best Reviews of Pears Oil-Clear Soap Bar 130 ml Here

I've been using this soap to wash my face during the hot sticky summer months, for years. It lathers up great, and leaves my face clean and not greasy, but not dry either. Love the scent too.

Want Pears Oil-Clear Soap Bar 130 ml Discount?

TRIED THIS SOAP INSTEAD OF THE ORANGE ORRIGINAL,ITS SO MUCH BETTER,SMELLS GREAT AND GOES ON VERY EASY LEAVES YOU SMELLING AND FEELING VERY CLEAN,GREAT SOAP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment