Sebamed Soap-free Cleansing Bar For Sensitive Skin, 3.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)

Sebamed Soap-free Cleansing Bar For Sensitive Skin, 3.5-Ounce BoxesLet me start by saying that I've used this product for about 5 years now. I intend to use it for the rest of my life.

In the past, prior to my finding out about this soap, I've tried all sorts of stuff, from things like ProActive to even more expensive brands that were imported from France which I cannot remember the name of. Nothing worked for my face and it would always cause irritation and sometimes more acne. For whatever reason, this soap is extremely gentle for people with sensitive skin and it didn't dry out my face like how some other facial cleansers might.

All in all, if you've got acne problems and you've tried literally EVERYTHING, or find that you get irritations from your current facial cleaners, give this bar-soap a try. I'd recommend using one entire bar-soap through before coming to a conclusion of whether it works for you or not. The biggest problem with facial cleaners is that it's all about finding the right thing that your skin will agree with (e.g., some people just use body soap to wash their faces!).

My grandson as an infant had very patchy dry skin and even the Doctor remarked to my daughter to use more lotion. A nurse I work with recommended Sebamed and it is great. No medicine smell, lathers nicely. My grandchildren are 5 and 7 and still use it. Worth giving it a try.

Buy Sebamed Soap-free Cleansing Bar For Sensitive Skin, 3.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) Now

I learned about Sebamed products in Germany, and bought the soap there several years ago. It's still wonderful, and I'm glad I can get it here. It's clean-smelling and refreshing, great for face and body both, and my favorite for the shower.

Read Best Reviews of Sebamed Soap-free Cleansing Bar For Sensitive Skin, 3.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) Here

Best Cleansing Bar ever used: clean, oil control,soft. affordable price, even better than those $30 cleaner, going to use it forever

Want Sebamed Soap-free Cleansing Bar For Sensitive Skin, 3.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) Discount?

Seba med has a very clean smell and feel. No residue. When my husband comes in from a long sweaty day of work this soap on his scalp is very healing. i love it for my face too, light and clean. And, when ever I feel my scalp & hair need a quick pick me up i get my hands all soapy and wash my hair with it, very nice and clean, a bit of conditioner and my scalp feels rejuvenated.

Hope you'll enjoy!

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment