GRANDPA'S BRANDS, Grandpas Pine Tar Soap Trial - 1.25 oz

GRANDPA'S BRANDS, Grandpas Pine Tar Soap Trial - 1.25 ozI use this soap but it is really not doing anything for my ecemza. I don't know if I would buy it anymore .

I hated this soap, but my husband loved it, so I am giving it 3 stars. I bought it to try to help my PUPPS during my last pregnancy, since so many women recommended it. But it dried my skin out more and actually made me more itchy. It also smells terrible like what your hair and clothes smell like after coming home from a smoky camping trip.

Buy GRANDPA'S BRANDS, Grandpas Pine Tar Soap Trial - 1.25 oz Now

Speedy Delivery before the promised time. This soap is great for all the wrong things that happen with your skin. It takes off all black marks and blemishes. Not exactly the best smelling but it is worth the buy.

Read Best Reviews of GRANDPA'S BRANDS, Grandpas Pine Tar Soap Trial - 1.25 oz Here

Purchased this trial size to test on pregnancy-related rash outbreak. After a few days of use, the rash has diminished in itchiness and the spread has slowed. Don't know if there is a direct link to the soap but I'd like to think it helped. Also, you get over the "camp fire" smell after a few days.

Want GRANDPA'S BRANDS, Grandpas Pine Tar Soap Trial - 1.25 oz Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment