Shiseido Super Mild | Body Wash | Body Shampoo Mild Citrus Refill 500ml, Smooth

Shiseido Super Mild | Body Wash | Body Shampoo Mild Citrus Refill 500ml, SmoothWe received a gift box of Super Mild products. The soap was a great scent for every person. What we discovered is, it calms down my husband's psoriasis to a far less embarrassing appearance. When he stops using it, the psoriasis becomes more pronounced. All I can say about it is, try it, and it is affordable. We wish it were more readily available in stores.

This has quickly become the only body soap I use. It is mild, lathery and has a very pleasant citrus fragrance. It lasts for ever, too... I buy one bottle or refill that lasts about 3-4 months. Lastly, it does not dry out my skin like some other soaps.

Overall, completely happy with this product and will buy again (and again).

Buy Shiseido Super Mild | Body Wash | Body Shampoo Mild Citrus Refill 500ml, Smooth Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment