J.R. Watkins Liquid Hand Soap 11 Oz Hand & Foot Care

J.R. Watkins Liquid Hand Soap - Aloe and Green Tea - 11 ozThis citrusy hand soap gets the job done, doesn't my irritate sensitive skin, and smells fantastic. I use this in the Simple Human soap dispensers at every sink in my home.

Does everything as advertised, plus a great scent. The first one I bought was for my mother, who requested more for Christmas.

Buy J.R. Watkins Liquid Hand Soap 11 Oz Hand & Foot Care Now

This hand soap not only cleans very well, it's outstandingly gentle. It washes off leaving no residue (works so well in our exceptionally hard water). I have "cold cracks" on my hands in the winter and this soap soothes them rather than making them worse.

Nothing I've tried compares to Watkins Natural home care hand soap (Aloe & Green Tea scent). Also very satisfied with price through Amazon... can get pricey other places.

Read Best Reviews of J.R. Watkins Liquid Hand Soap 11 Oz Hand & Foot Care Here

Love this hand soap and will be ordering more very shortly. We do not use heavily perfumed cosmetics or soap products. JR Watkins has no overpowering odor and cleanses thoroughly.

Want J.R. Watkins Liquid Hand Soap 11 Oz Hand & Foot Care Discount?

I first discovered this brand at Cracker Barrel, then I noticed that Target carried a few items. Now, I bought some lotion and soap at Amazon. Try Watkins. You won't be disappointed. If you stop in at Cracker Barrel, check out the extensive line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment