Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cream Soap with Vitamin E, 3.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cream Soap with Vitamin E, 3.5-Ounce BarsI have used this product faithfully as an all over body soap all my adult life. It keeps my skin soft and smoothe. My friends believe I'm in my early 40's. I don't dye my hair, and I never wear makeup. People don't believe I'm 52 years old. I have what I believe is more than my fair share of grey hair, but no wrinkles and no blemishes! My grandmother used this product as a face soap when I was growing up. She passed away Jan 1, 2000 at the age of 88, looking like she was 68 instead of 88. Her face was clear without a blemish and without a wrinkle. I can attest to the fact that over the generations, Palmer's Skin Success Soap has been the determining factor in both mine and my grandmother's skin being clear and looking years younger. My daughter now uses it as an all over body soap, she's 13 years old and she's gorgeous. She hasn't been plagued by the acne issues that many of her friends are bothered by. While she does get it, it clears quickly and without scarring. Palmer's Skin Success Soap works wonders!

I used this product during my second pregnancy, and not only did help fade my old stretch marks, but it I didn't not get any new hideous purple stretch marks. I hate the lotion products this brand makes because it makes me feel sticky, but the soap is leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. This product is great!

Buy Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cream Soap with Vitamin E, 3.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12) Now

And not too soft. It is not mushy. It is long lasting.

I like that it is just cocoa butter, no fragrance, no dye, not trying at all to be pretty or nice smelling.

It is like a plain lump of clay, utilitarian, does what it needs to do.

Read Best Reviews of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cream Soap with Vitamin E, 3.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12) Here

Smooths out uneven skin tone. I was away for two months and used cocoa butter soap everyday. When I returned, my family immediately noticed how smooth and even-toned my skin had become.

Want Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cream Soap with Vitamin E, 3.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12) Discount?

I USE ONLY TWO KINDS OF SOAP FOR AT LEAST 15 YRS. T-TREE OIL SOAP AND PALMER'S COCOA BUTTER SOAP.PALMER'S KEEP MY SKIN VERY SILKY SOFT AND BEAUTIFUL.THE SOAP EVENS YOUR SKIN TONE (MARKS DISAPPEAR,STRETCH MARKS ARE SMOOTHER,NOT SO NOTICEABLE) SOME STRETCH MARKS DISAPPEAR,SO IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF MARKS USE THIS SOAP ON A REGULAR BASIS,IT ALSO GIVES YOUR SKIN A HEALTHY GLOW.I BOUGHT THIS SOAP IN A 12 PK FROM AMAZON FOR 24.77 WITH FREE SHIPPING FOR $25. IT DOES EVERYTHING IT SAYS ON THE BOX,THIS IS A TRUE PRODUCT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment