Canus Goat's Milk Rich Moisturizing Pure Vegetable Oil Soap, 3-Count Boxes (Pack of 4)

Canus Goat's Milk Rich Moisturizing Pure Vegetable Oil Soap, 3-Count BoxesI originally received this product in a gift set about five years ago and immediately fell in love with the scent. It's a clean, fresh and a little bit powdery scent that stays with you all day long.

It lathers nicely and unlike most bar soaps that make the claim but do not deliver, Canus actually does not dry out your skin. I live in New England and ran out of this soap a few weeks ago and had to make do with a glycerin soap that was supposed to moisturize. My skin is now the dryest it's been in a very long time.

In these difficult economic times, many of us are doing without some of the little luxuries. I've decided this soap is one I cannot do without.

I gave this to my husband after reading other reviews on a different site, and absolutely love this soap! It gives a real nice SOFT LATHER and doesn't leave this skin dry unlike other soaps we have tried.

The scent is a pleasant one, can be a little heavy, but it's one you will enjoy. In case you're wondering... It doesn't smell like goats or goat milk! (:o) More on the scent...I love the way it makes the bath smell after a showergood for men, as I believe it has more of a masculine scent to it, but not too overpowering, so I can use it too.

Each bar lasts a real good amount of time, which makes our pocket books happy. Thank goodness for the free shipping! I have also given it as gifts in a beauty basket.

Buy Canus Goat's Milk Rich Moisturizing Pure Vegetable Oil Soap, 3-Count Boxes (Pack of 4) Now

I have used other soaps that claim to make your skin softer for one reason or another, bar of soap and or body wash, but they don't really work.

Goat's milk soap is amazing, you will notice a difference from the first time you use it. I've only been using it for a few weeks but I could feel the difference since the first day! Depending on how bad you skind tends to dry up you may still need a moisturizer, but you will see far better results that using any other soap. Your skin however will feel softer and it also be more responsive. (IMO)

I'm guy, I like the way the soap smells. It isn't flowery or overpowering or baby powder fresh, it smells clean, the scent is similar to "fragrance free" hand lotion with a hint of powdered milk? the smell reminds me of "Eucerin" body crème/lotion, but the soap smells much better.

I cant believe soap alone could make my skin feel this good, and with a moisturizer my skin feels great .... now after trying this soap, it will be really hard to go back to anything else!

Read Best Reviews of Canus Goat's Milk Rich Moisturizing Pure Vegetable Oil Soap, 3-Count Boxes (Pack of 4) Here

When I am tired or too lazy to use facial cleanser on my delicate, easily irritated, possibly roseaceaous, skin I will actually wash my face with this bar and though it dries it a wee bit (if I don't moisturize) it doesn't irritate it in any way, and by morning I wake up with clean, fresh, soft skin. It's supposed to be triple-milled soap, but it seems softer. It has a kind of nice, old-time fragrance. I sent some to my mom, too (mostly because of the cute goat on the label) and she likes it a lot, especially the bottle of bath soap)

Want Canus Goat's Milk Rich Moisturizing Pure Vegetable Oil Soap, 3-Count Boxes (Pack of 4) Discount?

Pros:

-Light scent...reminiscent of Old Spice

-Perfect lather

-Leaves skin soft, but without residue

-All natural ingredients

Con:

-Leaves a ring of stubborn soap scum in the tub; I found myself having to scrub out the bathtub nearly every day!

I've come to the conclusion that this soap would better serve as a hand soap, mainly because I don't have the wherewithal to scrub my bathtub every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment