Loccitane Shea Butter Bar Soap 8.8 oz (select type/scent)

Loccitane Shea Butter Bar Saop(Verbena)(8.8 oz)I discovered this soap while staying at a luxury hotel last month. I'm a guy who has never thought much about soapin fact I never thought about soap. But the aroma and lathering capability of this soap got my attention. So much so that I brought the hotel bar home with me. I also found that this bar of soap lasts much longer than the basic items I used to buyalmost makes up for the extra cost. The hotel also offered samples of their Verbena shampoo and conditioner. Now I can't live without them. They may cost a little more, but offer a touch of luxury that makes it worthwhile.

I first tried this product at an hotel and loved it. That's why I ordered it. Ufortunately as Amazon has done to me SEVERAL times lately, I ordered two bars and received only one, which means tht if I ordered the second bar ( which was going to be a Christmas present) I would have to pay more for shipping than I would have if my order was processed correctly in the first place.

Buy Loccitane Shea Butter Bar Soap 8.8 oz (select type/scent) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment