Glycerine Bar Soap - Honeysuckle, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Clearly Natural Glycerine Soap Bar Honeysuckle - 4 Oz, 8 packThis soap is wonderful. Very refreshing and a light, pleasant scent which stays with you only a short time. We've been using it now for over 10 years.

The PRICING is ridiculous though! To purchase the quantity of 12 from PharmaFrag they charge $3.27 a bar (free shipping... and if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you).

I happen to know this soap, from a distributor, comes in a box of 24. I can order these from my local health food stores Special Orders desk and they charge $1.99 per bar do the math.

Of course, if you do not have access to a service such as this, you'll be stuck paying extra.

Hope this helps.

I have always loved the smell of honey suckle and this soap is the real deal. My shower time is perfumed with the smell of honey suckle. This soap is very gentle on my sensitive skin and has the added advantage of being low residue so the shower clogs much less often when I use this soap relative to other soaps. It is a low lather soap so if you like lots of lather this is not the soap for you.

Buy Glycerine Bar Soap - Honeysuckle, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

I love that this is a natural soap, without all the chemicals. The price is nice, and my husband likes it so much that he bathes our son with it (hair and all). It have a lovely fresh, clean scent. Honeysuckle is the only one we've tried, but we like it so much we don't care to try any other. We've used this brand and scent for over a year now.

Read Best Reviews of Glycerine Bar Soap - Honeysuckle, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

Okay I am only familiar with this soap because it is very reminiscent of a naturally homemade soap my husband brought back from Brugge in Belgium. I wasn't very fond of it at first and then I learned that he loved this scent, especially on me. It grew on me and then I tried to find some more. It costs 14,00 euros online but then I spotted Clearly Naturals (Honeysuckle and other scents) at a local grocery store for $1.99. It feels like the same soap and definitely smells the same so I buy it there. But this is such a better deal! Overall I love it because its natural, it cleans and its good for sensitive skin. Not much of a lather but it gets the job done! Good for your body, face and nether regions, lol.

Want Glycerine Bar Soap - Honeysuckle, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

I bought this on sale one day for the sake of trying something new and it smelled awesome.

The first week was... confusing. I couldn't get over the bar not lathering, didn't feel clean. After about a week of using the Clearly Natural soap, my complaints went away. I felt cleaner and my skin was actually getting softer. Yeah, it doesn't lather, but that's something you get used to--the suds don't do much of anything anyway. It doesn't leave the heavy feeling that regular soap tends to (for me, anyway).

I love this stuff. On sale or not, this is what I buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment