Clearly Natural - Liquid Glycerine Soap with Pump Aloe Vera - 12 oz. ( Multi-Pack)

Clearly Natural Aloe Vera Liquid Glycerine Soap, 12 OunceThis hand wash turned out to be really good for my hands! It did not dry up my hands unlike the few other hand soaps which left my hands feeling dry and itchy!

It has a mild pleasant smell which is good for me because I have a lot of chemical sensitivities. The soap itself does a great job and rinses off easily. I highly recommend it.

Buy Clearly Natural - Liquid Glycerine Soap with Pump Aloe Vera - 12 oz. ( Multi-Pack) Now

Very gentle on sensitive skin and has a nice scent. Will reorder as needed. Please note....this soap PURPOSELY does not lather into heavy suds because it doesn't have the sulfates that normally cause sudsing action and irritate skin. For the same reason, I recommend Clearly Natural Aloe bar soap.

Read Best Reviews of Clearly Natural - Liquid Glycerine Soap with Pump Aloe Vera - 12 oz. ( Multi-Pack) Here

Overall a good product, used in my kitchen, and it does a good job cleaning my hands even after the messiest of jobs. Scent is OK, nothing special or too bothersome.

Want Clearly Natural - Liquid Glycerine Soap with Pump Aloe Vera - 12 oz. ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

This soap doesn't make you feel like you've washed your hands at all. It doesn't lather or cut grease on your hands. I don't feel like it's moisturizing either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment