AHAVA Mineral Salt Soap, 3.4 oz.

AHAVA Mineral Salt Soap, 3.4 oz.We learned about this soap when our daughter brought us back a sample from Israel; we wish we had known about it years ago! It has completely cleared up the KP on my arms, which I have had all of my life. My husband has had a skin condition on his arms that even the dermatologist was baffled by. It is now starting to clear up! I can not say enough positive things about this product, it truly is amazing.

This soap really is amazing. It softens skin, cleans without drying and smells wonderful. I have psoriasis and this soap has helped greatly, in conjunction with other dead sea salt/mineral products I have found, to keep the scales to a minimum. When I use this soap regularly, the cracking, bleeding and itching that usually occur with a flare up are minimized. Amazing product that has lasted 2 months so far, with care to keep the bar dry after use. Worth every penny.

Buy AHAVA Mineral Salt Soap, 3.4 oz. Now

I used this soap bar all up, but I didn't notice any particularly healing/soothing/nourishing qualities about it. Since then, I have found a number of much more natural soaps, without ingredients like Potassium Lauryl Sulfate or Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, etc. that are found in this soap. Also, in case anyone reading this is allergic to corn, you may want to read the ingredient list: when I bought it, this soap included "Corn (Zea Mays) Starch," which may be problematic.

Some sources I've found for more natural soaps are Tropical Traditions (www dot tropicaltraditions.com/organic_natural_soaps.htm) and Herbaria (www dot herbariasoap.com/faqs.html#i1). My sister recently also bought me a really nice soap bar on sale in Anthropologie, and it has a simple, clean ingredient list.

Read Best Reviews of AHAVA Mineral Salt Soap, 3.4 oz. Here

Sodium lauryl sulfate (one of the top five ingredients in this soap) is a known skin irritant and shouldn't be present in any high-end product.

I wouldn't recommend using this on anyone. I'm sure Ahava has other soap products out there without this skin-unfriendly one.

Want AHAVA Mineral Salt Soap, 3.4 oz. Discount?

If you have psoriasis, this is the best product for helping to normalize your skin. Takes a couple of weeks to take effect, but it is worth it. And if you miss a few days, it reactivates the effect quickly. The smell is nice too.

Save 85% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment