Dove Men + Care Body and Face Bar, 8 Count (4 Oz bars)

Dove Men + Care Body and Face Bar, Extra Fresh, 4 Ounce, 8 CountGot this body wash for my husband...it really smells great. He's happy using it thusfar. I was hoping it would help him clear up blemishes/acne on his upper back since it's a deep clean but the results in that aspect have been dismal. Minimal disappearance of blemishes. I'd say maybe 10% overall? It works great on his face though! Just not on his back. He's not giving the dove up because it does have positve qualities and like I said, it smells fantastic, but I went on a search to find another wash to help out with his back. In doing so I found a natural wash based of tea tree oilHerbal Authority Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash + FREE 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil. It doesn't smell great like the Dove, but it's doing wonders for his skin. His back is about 50-75% cleared up and he's having less and less breakouts as time has passed. It's been about 3 months. No way will he give up the Dove, especially because it's much more gentle and less drying on the face, but the tea tree oil wash is here to stay too!

I am a girl and I am completely obsessed with this "men's" product. it smells amazing, has a great lather like all dove soaps, and has the exfoliating beads that feel amazing on my skin. highly recommend for any of the ladies that like a more masculine scent, and even more highly recommend for all the fellows out there looking to get fresh and clean (and the attention of a female...or male). I would huff the stuff if I could.

Buy Dove Men + Care Body and Face Bar, 8 Count (4 Oz bars) Now

The scent is nice but it has a lot of moisturizer in it. The bars seem to run out very fast.

Read Best Reviews of Dove Men + Care Body and Face Bar, 8 Count (4 Oz bars) Here

I've used a bunch of soaps over the years as brands have created and dropped soaps (no pun intended) and I've been using this one for about a year now hoping the don't drop this soap as I like it so much. Has a good scent and I like the beads that do a decent job at exfoliating.

Want Dove Men + Care Body and Face Bar, 8 Count (4 Oz bars) Discount?

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program This soap has two things going for it: it has a pleasant but not overwhelming scent to it and it is curved so that it slides nicely over your body. Its problem is what the manufacturer calls "purifying grains." It's not quite like rubbing sandpaper over your boby but it by no means is smooth. I would not purchase this brand for that reason alone. It's far too grainy.

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment