World-Famous DOUX Hand-Crafted Pure Shea Butter enriched French Soap 250g (oval)

DOUX Shea Butter Soaps 250g-MuguetAfter reading about french soaps I decided to give this product a try, I purchased the rose petals fragrance. They shipped my order out faster then I expected which was a plus. It came in a big box with a lot of filler. There was one huge bar of soap inside with a letter telling of the history of this soap how it was hand crafted and took two weeks to make. It was very interesting to know that information. Now about the usage this stuff does work good. I have dry skin so using most american soaps my skin gets dryer and my skin itches. This soap does moisterizes your skin well, and will leave you feeling fresh. I get excited when ever I take a shower now.

I love this soap. My bathroom smells so good all day long,and the soap does not melt down quickly. It leaves my sking with a fresh fragrance.

Buy World-Famous DOUX Hand-Crafted Pure Shea Butter enriched French Soap 250g (oval) Now

Once you try the DOUX lavender soap it will be hard to use anything else. It has a silky-creamy feel and intoxicating, pure fragrance that are just amazing.

Read Best Reviews of World-Famous DOUX Hand-Crafted Pure Shea Butter enriched French Soap 250g (oval) Here

I've been using this soap now for a couple weeks. It does not dry out my skin, and it does smell really nice, though the smell isn't quite as strong as some reviewers led me to believe. I was looking for a really powerful fragrance of rose or lavender and I would say it has a medium level of fragrance. I've used Young Living soaps in the past and I think the fragrance they impart is nicer, though some types of their soaps are a little too heavy on certain essential oils and over time it can make my skin sensitive. The Doux bar does seem like it's going to last at least another few weeks. I'm guestimating, but I'm thinking it will last around 2 months. Not bad for a bar of soap. I use it with a poof and it gets nice and sudsy and it's very pleasant and easy to soap up your whole body and build yourself into a fragrant suds monster before rinsing yourself back to being merely human. I am always looking for a soap that won't necessitate putting on moisturizers. Alas, this is not it. I still have to moisturize, but it definitely does not dry like commercial soaps and I would likely buy it again.

Want World-Famous DOUX Hand-Crafted Pure Shea Butter enriched French Soap 250g (oval) Discount?

I highly recommend this product as a gift for someone or purchase as a treat for oneself. The lavender soap is very fragrant and floral and fills the entire room with its scent. This is a soap you will be 100% guaranteed satisfaction with the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment