CST Boxed Bath Bar (Fruit)

CST Boxed Bath BarI see these soaps from CST at TJ Maxx all the time and I read the ingredients..one of the first few ingredients listed is glycerin, hence they do not take all the glycerin out of the soap to sell for other commercial manufacturing. This means the soap is high quality and moisturizing, and rarely found anymore and you will not find glycerin listed as one of the main first few ingredients in grocery store soaps. The thing that attracted me to these soaps before I even read the label was the beautiful packaging and the absolutely heavenly scents. Now that I have found some reviews of these soaps I am going to buy these..they have tons of different scents and like the comment posted to the above review, you never know what the store will have so you can try all sorts of their various scents. I was so surprised to see that they don't have a large selection on Amazon. This is where I usually buy my french milled soaps and I am ecstatic about trying these by CST.

I first discovered this soap in a Marshall's/T J Maxx store. The lather is extraordinarily rich and the scent (my favorite) leaves the bathroom and adjoining room smelling heavenly. Highly recommend this if you adore the scent of pink grapefruit.

Buy CST Boxed Bath Bar (Fruit) Now

Just love this soap. Just got it as a gift.It is wonderful, lathers up quickly, does not irritate my husband's skinwhich is very sensitiveand does not leave any sticky residue. Nice pleasant mild fragrance.Makes my skin feel great after using on my face also. Keep this in stock and put it on the regular Amazon pages for direct shipping from Amazon if possible. since the shipping fees are high to order it otherwise. THIS IS GREAT SOAP!!!

Read Best Reviews of CST Boxed Bath Bar (Fruit) Here

I bought several of this brand of soaps at TJMaxx for $5 each. I just tried the cherry blossom last night and it was the most delightful soap I've used. I was wondering how I would use the bar, since it is 12 oz. but the minute I touched it with my wet hands, the bubbles and scent rolled. I barely touched it and there was enough moisturizing soap to smooth over my whole body. Today, I am still enjoying the way I smell and the way my bathroom smells! I would not buy it at the going rate here, but try TJMaxx. The box is absolutely beautiful...wonderful for gifts, if you can part with it!!!

Want CST Boxed Bath Bar (Fruit) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment