Russian Original Birch Tar Bar Soap Pack of 3 X 4.9oz/140g

Russian Original Birch Tar Bar Soap Pack of 3 X 4.9oz/140gI know this soap from my childhood, my mother always has used it not only for the entire body but instead shampoo as well. As a teenager and as a grown up I wanted to try out so many nicely smelling and pricy things from supermarkets and different kinds of companies which promised (well, you know) the healthiest skin ever, the usage of their products resulted for me in multiple allergies and the necessity of using cleaning products from the pharmasies only which are not cheap at all. Two months ago I bought Russian Original Birch Tar Soap from Nevsky Cosmetics at Amazon, which made a difference for me. The soap doesn't smell like all other parfume loaded things from the stores (don't forget, it contains birch tar!), but it cleans your skin so good that you feel how it breethes after a shower (what my mom used to tell me and now I know mothers know best). The Birch tar soap might dry your skin a little bit (it depends of the type of skin), but a mild lotion after the shower would release the dryness.

I would highly recommend this soap to everyone who takes care of their health.

This soap is absolutely amazing!! I am 8 months pregnant and itchy all over and this soap not only stopped most itching but it really did what a soap should do ...CLEAN.I have had an issue with smells also, like I would have to use certain deodorants and this takes smells away, made me fresh. After using it i was left with soft skin, i also put it in my hair/scalp and my hair even is less frizzy. Too many good things to say about this soap. I am so thankful for my mom in law and husband for introducing it to me.

Buy Russian Original Birch Tar Bar Soap Pack of 3 X 4.9oz/140g Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment