Burt's Bees Body Bar, 5 Ounce (Pack of 3)

Burt's Bees Cranberry & Pomegranate Body Bar, 5 Ounces,I'm a teenager and i keep getting pimples on my chest, shoulders, and upper back I've used this for about 3 weeks and i have almost no pimples anymore so it really does the job. but its weird using a bar of soup i'm used to body wash, much less hassle.

I love this Bar for the Texture (seed for exfolitation), lovely Smell amd leave my skin so Silky. My favorite Bar

Buy Burt's Bees Body Bar, 5 Ounce (Pack of 3) Now

This soap has me soldso much in fact that on my original order I ordered two packs of it. If you have dry skin I would recommend that you try this product.

Read Best Reviews of Burt's Bees Body Bar, 5 Ounce (Pack of 3) Here

My skin doesn't dry out with Burt's Bees. I love the fact that these products are not loaded with tons of chemicals.

Want Burt's Bees Body Bar, 5 Ounce (Pack of 3) Discount?

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Conditioning Body Bar is a lovely, honey-and-shea butter-filled natural bath soap. It lathers most luxuriously and cleanses well without stripping my skin of moisture or leaving behind a soapy film.

The bar is big (5 oz) and doesn't melt into oblivion when wet (let it dry between uses). I purchased it at Walgreens for $2.69 (on clearance). It usually costs usually $5 or so. I bought it on a whim but I like is so much I might try it again!

Ingredients: sodium rapeseedate (saponified rapeseed oil), aqua (water), sodium cocoate (saponified coconut oil), glycerin, parfum (fragrance), shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), sunflower seed oil (helianthus annuus) , honey (mel), royal jelly extract, sodium citrate,iron oxides (CI 77492), titanium dioxide(CI 77891)

Save 3% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment