Aging Hippie Natural Patchouli, Olive & Cocoa Butter Soap - 6 oz

Aging Hippie Natural Patchouli, Olive & Cocoa Butter Soap - 6 ozThe soaps scent is very nice, not overbearing. Patchouli is such a peculiar flavor, that not everyone will like it. It is more of an earthy smell, or maybe you could say musky HMMMM.... just hard to describe. But those of us who love it are constantly trying to find it! I'm not a floral person because that type of scent gives me a headache and makes my husband sneeze. Oh yes, this soap has a nice lather to it too! The shipping from this company was lightning fast! And they put in three other soap samples... how nice was that?!

If you like Patchouli fragrance, you will love this soap. I get so many compliments about my perfume (when it's really the Patchouli soap I use). I would definately recommend buying. Also the bar of soap is much bigger than pictured and well worth the price.

Buy Aging Hippie Natural Patchouli, Olive & Cocoa Butter Soap - 6 oz Now

nice soap for washing , lathers great...smells great...the lotion was not so great smelling, but my daughter loved it. the soap was just fine.

Read Best Reviews of Aging Hippie Natural Patchouli, Olive & Cocoa Butter Soap - 6 oz Here

Love this soap! It makes my skin so soft! I can't wait to try other fragrances! Thanks for the samples.

Want Aging Hippie Natural Patchouli, Olive & Cocoa Butter Soap - 6 oz Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment