Mysore Sandal Soaps Pack of 10 (75 gr. Bars)

Mysore Sandal Soaps Pack of 10
  • 10 bars of 75 grams each
  • One of the most popular soaps from India
  • Ships from Los Angeles

Super fast shipping even with the holiday rush of packages going through the postal service. I would most definitely recommend this seller if you're looking for a quality product. The individual soap boxes were a bit beat up but with the fact that the package it was mailed in was a soft cardboard Flat Rate box I can't complain too much. Besides, the soaps are sealed in a plastic wrap and that's ultimately what I was paying for and the soap itself arrived in great shape. I gave a bar of this wonderful soap out to each of my family members and they adore it! We love Indian spices and scents. Mysore soaps are worth searching online for.

Just a friendly note to those who may be a little put off by the rather strong odor of lye when first opening the plastic wrap around the soap: wash your hands with the soap and then leave the soap out to dry. The smell will dissipate. Promise! I think that the lye smell comes from being packaged up so quickly after being poured in the mold. I only use my Mysore Sandal Soap on my face but I leave it out on the counter top in my bathroom. It's an automatic air freshener! (I consider this a two-in-one type of product.)

For those of us who have natural dreadlocks: you can slice or grate a few small slivers of this soap and put it in a cup of warm water to melt. Use it as a scalp and hair shampoo. Aromatic and divine feeling clean hair.

Buy Mysore Sandal Soaps Pack of 10 (75 gr. Bars) Now

awesome soap. feel clean and makes bathroom smell nice too. Really good product I'd say. I use it every day.

Read Best Reviews of Mysore Sandal Soaps Pack of 10 (75 gr. Bars) Here

Smells so good and is silky on my skin. I love this soap. Strangely it is more affordable online then at my local market.

Want Mysore Sandal Soaps Pack of 10 (75 gr. Bars) Discount?

The clean, gentle aroma of the Mysore Sandal soap is so much more pleasant that similar products that are over-powering. It is easy on the skin yet very effective. I have used it for several years and it remains my favorite soap of all time.

..........just bought these soaps...... they smell great and they lather fantastically........

........and their customer service is very attentive........

........a great overall shopping experience................

0 comments:

Post a Comment