Indigo Wild: Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Dragon's Blood 3 oz

Indigo Wild: Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Dragon's Blood 3 ozI have sent off for a variety of scents in the Zum Bar goat soap. I didn't just like them. I was excited enough to consider giving them as gifts for others. The coloration is very attractive. The soap has ridges when you start using it, but it becomes smooth after a few mohths of use. I call them high quality. The scents are strong, but I mean that in a real complimentary way. Some companies make poor imitation scents or wimpy, weak, disappearing scents. I think the Indigo Wild people have mastered the art of beautiful and special soaps. Very attractive appearance of product, long life and effectiveness. This time I will try some lip balms. Thanks folks for your excellence.

Mary Birgerson

Sumter. SC

I love Zum bars, they smell heavenly, are good for your skin and you can even wash your hair with them. After a shower the house smells fresh and clean, too. I store them in clothing drawers and my clothes smell wonderful. Zum Bars are worth the price and make great gifts. You and your house will smell good, and so there you save a bundle by not using perfume, room sprays and drawer sachets. Shipping was fast and trouble-free. Indigo Wild: Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Dragon's Blood 3 oz

Buy Indigo Wild: Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Dragon's Blood 3 oz Now

The soap came earlier than promised, was well packaged and has a fabulous scent. It seems to be mosturizing in the bath and isn't melting away to quickly.

Read Best Reviews of Indigo Wild: Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Dragon's Blood 3 oz Here

This just smells awesome. Some might consider it a little masculine-smelling, but I'm female and I absolutely love it. Warm, ambery, and a little spicy. Rinses nicely and though it doesn't seem especially moisturizing, it's also not stripping nor does it leave a film. This and the cedar-scented Zum Bar soaps are my favorites.

Want Indigo Wild: Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Dragon's Blood 3 oz Discount?

I love the Zum products and the Dragon's Blood us my favorite scent. The soap makes you feel clean and leaves no film but does leave a nice light fragrance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment