Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Soap 5 Oz X 6 Bars

Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Soap 5 Oz X 6 BarsThe coconut & papaya soap smells so wonderful, I could not stop sniffing it. This also lathers like you wouldn't believe, you will have suds for days in the bottom of the shower even in the tub it's like using bubble bath and still it rinses away clean. I get out of the shower feeling so smooth & silky and you won't have to rub oil or lotion on afterwards. Not only did it leave me moisturized, it prevented my skin from turning ashy as the day went on.

This and the Olive Butter soap are my absolute favorites!

I have sensitive skin with slightly dry texture. I used DOVE bar soap and body wash for so many years, as it was the only soap out there that did not aggravate my dry skin and eczema. Lately, though, I have been switching to natural products and stumbled upon this at my local vitamin store. This is simply head and shoulders above DOVE soap. Not only does it lather beautifully and smell pleasant, it leaves the skin squeaky clean with no harshness or greasiness. I have never felt my skin feel so clean and clear after a shower. I now use it to wash my face and have not had any breakouts. The effect is fantastic. There are much more expensive soaps out there that advertise as natural, but still contain synthetic ingredients like titanium dioxide. This soap, on the other hand, is 100% natural. Highly recommended.

Buy Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Soap 5 Oz X 6 Bars Now

I have allergy issues and also dry out very easily from many soaps. We, as a family have been using this soap for almost a year now and everyone, (from 48 year old Mom with multiple allergies to 19 year old with some acne issues), likes this soap. Hubby even commented on this soap, after I bought it the first time and usually, he couldn't care less what soap we have. Pleasant smell but very mild and doesn't bother my many allergies. Buying it here saves us substantially over buying it at the health food store.

Read Best Reviews of Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Soap 5 Oz X 6 Bars Here

I read the reviews before purchasing a set of these about 6. I have now used 3 of them and don't see an improvement in my skin which is suppose to be brighter clearer it actually made my skin dry, yes granted I don't always lotion after my shower but before using these my skin was normal. However it smells great, last a long time and lathers well but I will not be purchasing these in the future.

Want Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Soap 5 Oz X 6 Bars Discount?

i love this soap! it smells sooooo amazing. and it doesn't dry my skin out, just clean, great smelling, & moisturized. i'm so glad i took a chance and tried it

0 comments:

Post a Comment