Syrian Soap 200g - Olive Oil Soap from Mesopotamia(1 bar)

Syrian Soap 200g - Olive Oil Soap from Mesopotamia(1 bar)I was looking around for facial cleanser and came across a review by Maria Orfan for this Syrian soap. I put it on my wish list and played around for about a week, putting it in my cart and then taking it out, so on and so forth. Finally I ordered it. I was intrigued by Maria's assertion that it can be used on hair as I have been having bad hair days for about a month, and the truth is that I nearly ruined my formerly healthy hair over a year ago by using a L'Oreal hair dye at home. Thank god I only left it in for half the recommended time before rinsing, otherwise I'd have come out bald. Anyway it has been a long haul back from that mess and I could kick myself for doing it.

The first day I recieved it I used it to wash my face at night. It cleaned beautifully and actually did NOT leave my face with that tight, dry feeling that every other soap I've ever used did. Instead, it left me skin smooth and moisturized. So I tried it in the shower next day. As a shampoo it does not produce much lather to speak of, which is a good thing as this means there are no sulphates. I washed the rest of me with it and when I got out, again my skin felt smooth and lightly moisturized. I had used a moisturizing masque after shampooing and when I dried my hair, a metamorphosis had taken place: no dry, crackly ends! Just soft, well-conditioned, shiny hair! Now I have been using it every other day for the past week. I don't condition every day; just once or twice a week. On days that I do not use the rinse-out conditioner, I just rub about 5-6 drops of argan oil through the ends of my hair and blow-dry. You might think that because this soap is comprised of olive oil that it would weigh down your hair, but mine was not heavy-feeling, and I have very fine hair. I am having good hair days again for the first time in months.

My skin has responded great to this soap. Now my skin care regimen is this: Syrian soap to cleanse most days, morning and night. Rosewater toner. A salt scrub cleanser by LUSH once per week to exfloiate. I alternate oils on my face: during the day I use rosehip oil, camellia oil and/or argan oil beneath Gorgeous moisturizer by LUSH. At night I use tamanu oil and argan oil beneath NZ Fusion Moon Creme. But the base of all this is this fantastic Syrian Soap.

Keep in mind that this is not a pretty-smelling soap. To me, it does not smell bad but others may beg to differ. You can use a good-smelling conditioner after shampoo; I like LUSH American Cream and Morrocan Oil Moisture Mask. Also, if you are just switching to all-natural from a preservative and sulphate-laden shampoo, your hair will need time to adjust to it, but stick with it and you will have the healthiest hair you've ever seen. If you are teenaged or in your 20's or early 30's, you may not even need moisturizer after using this on your face and body. Since I'm 49 and need all the moisture I can get, I like to use the oils!

This soap also contains laurel oil, sea water and pot ash and that's it for ingredients. Laurel oil acts as an antibacterial agent so is good for the scalp. Laurel oil is actually more expensive than olive oil so the higher the laurel content, the more expensive the soap. Given the price of this one, I'd say content is about 12% though I am not absolutely certain of that. Some soaps contain a much as 45% laurel oil, though I have not seen those sold on amazon. These ingredients are boiled in a cauldron until the soapmaker knows the time is right, then poured into molds to cool and cut by hand. After that they are "cured" in the sun for about 9 months, changing in color from green to blue-green and finally brown. Then they are stamped, wrapped and sold in markets in Syria...and now in America!

Syrian Soap is one of the best things you can do for your skin and hair. Again, the scent doesn't send me; neither does it offend me. Apparently (from what I've read) adding scent to this soap decreases the effectiveness of the other ingredients. But you may not like it if you don't like the smell of olives. Some others have compared the smell to rubber tires or automotive grease, but it does not smell like that to me. I am just so enchanted by the positive changes I've seen in my skin and especially my hair that it could smell like goats and I'd probably still use it.

The laurel in this is what gives it the edge over plain olive soap. It naturally tones and nourishes the skin especially as it runs down my face while I shampoo. It's just incredible on hair and I love the laurel for my scalp even though I have no issues. I've purchased 20.

Buy Syrian Soap 200g - Olive Oil Soap from Mesopotamia(1 bar) Now

I typically buy the soap in Syria. However, with the recent troubles (so sad) it is a bit difficult to get there. The supplier sells the exact same products you find in Syria. So the quality is excellent. The smell, texture and skin sensation of the soap is superb. I like it.

Since I sweat a lot my skin requires good moisturizing. I believe this soap does a good job to keep my skin as healthy as when I was born.

Read Best Reviews of Syrian Soap 200g - Olive Oil Soap from Mesopotamia(1 bar) Here

Really love this soap. I have very sensitive skin and this works for me extremely well. I have gone through a lot of soaps and finally found this one. Haven't tried it as shampoo, but use it on face and body. Absolutely terrific.

Want Syrian Soap 200g - Olive Oil Soap from Mesopotamia(1 bar) Discount?

Perfect soap in every ways. No fancy additives, no fancy wrapping, just a GREAT soap product that is far better then anything $$ can purchase anywhere.

Try it, you will love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment