Bvlgari au the vert (Green Tea) Soap 50g Set of 6 Bars

Bvlgari au the vert Soap 50g Set of 6 BarsThis soap smells great and lathers nicely. The scent isn't quite as strong as using the body wash, but still very refreshing. It doesn't dry my skin, which is high praise coming from me as I am prone to dry skin. The bars are perfectly sized for travel or for use as hand soaps, but I use them as bath soaps.

I discovered this scent while staying at The Grand Hotel in Rome since the shampoo, lotion, body wash, and soap were the bath amenities. Ever since then, I've been hooked. The scent is very subtle and clean. Normally, these size of soaps are not available for sale individually so I was happy to find them. I use the soap in my bathroom primarily for hand washing. The other soaps I keep in my walk-in closet until ready to use and they very sublimely scent the closet and my bath vanity. Since the scent always reminds me of The Grand Hotel, it has a luxurious-ness about it.

Buy Bvlgari au the vert (Green Tea) Soap 50g Set of 6 Bars Now

I smell fresh all day and i even like to always get near my husband whenever he uses this soap. Helps keeps bad odors away. Love it. Will buy it again.

Read Best Reviews of Bvlgari au the vert (Green Tea) Soap 50g Set of 6 Bars Here

This was a good size lasting about a week in a half. The soap in it's package had a really nice smell and it scented the bath really well. Upon opening it and allowing it to sit out in the open like we do with most soaps we use, the scent quickly dissipates to nothing. I was disappointed with this soap because it did not keep any body odors at bay. After using this, I was still smelling. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to go back to some other soaps that work a little better like Lever 2000, Granpa's Pine Tar and Dr. Bonner's peppermint even Irish Spring.

Want Bvlgari au the vert (Green Tea) Soap 50g Set of 6 Bars Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment