Vermont Soap Organics - Shampoo Bar 3.5 Oz Bar Soap

Vermont Soap Organics - Shampoo Bar 3.5 Oz Bar SoapThe shampoo bar lathered very well, my hair feels clean. I guess this bar must be super-fatted, because it leaves my hair very nicely 'moisturized.' I did not need to condition my hair after using this shampoo bar. It does not really smell like anything after you rinse, while lathered it smells mildly like herbs.

I think I love it?

Con The suds from this bar seemed to make my bathtub floor a little slippery.

UPDATE: I stopped using it on my hair before I finished the bar. After a few uses, my hair just didn't feel right. Hair usually feels great after using a new shampoo, I think that was the effect I experienced. I went back to using a mixture of 1/2 water 1/2 Shampoo Plus Conditioner.

Just recently started using shampoo bars and this one is great. I have long thin hair and it works fine, even without any conditioner. I use it on my kids too, love that it is safe.

Buy Vermont Soap Organics - Shampoo Bar 3.5 Oz Bar Soap Now

It's fine. More expensive than Liggett's and doesn't seem any better. Does seem to last longer, and it smells GREAT.

Read Best Reviews of Vermont Soap Organics - Shampoo Bar 3.5 Oz Bar Soap Here

This bar has all of what I want, and none of what I don't. Light herbal scent, soft lather, lasts forever, and my fine, thin hair loves it. No weird residue, just fresh, clean hair. Even better paired with the recommended apple cider vinegar solution as a pH rinse. No unpronounceable or unthinkable ingredients, no extra water, no extra packaging, easy to take traveling or camping. Thank you, Vermont Soap Organics!

Want Vermont Soap Organics - Shampoo Bar 3.5 Oz Bar Soap Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment