Musgo Real Soap on a Rope 6 oz Bar

Musgo Real Soap on a Rope 6 oz BarI love soap on a rope, and this happens to combine two wonderful things: it's the most wonderful, rich, deliciously sudsy soap with a deliciously fresh fragrance that happens to be on a rope, and it lasts a long long time. I used to buy Caswell Massey's Almond Cold Cream soap on a rope, but since they've discontinued the rope version, I'm sticking with Musgo. Love it!

I have used Musgo for years now and I get it at a great price on Amazon...One of my favorite scents for Men only. Lingers nicely so no need of any extra scents or even deoderant. I like the rope because it is a big bar and hard to hold on to in the shower so the rope helps..Lasts for Months but they may depend on the user...

Buy Musgo Real Soap on a Rope 6 oz Bar Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment