Maui Tropical Soaps Clearly Hawaiian Glycerin Soap Pineapple, 5-Ounce (Pack of 3)

Maui Tropical Soaps Clearly Hawaiian Glycerin Soap Pineapple, 5-OunceReally like these soaps. Very gentle and smell very light and nice. The first one went pretty fast. However, then I purchased a soap dish where the soap sits up and it can stay dry.

I purchased this soap because winter dries my skin out terribly. I can use the shea butter, winter care, and oatmeal washes and still have very dry skin. I've tried them all. So, I decided to take a chance and try this soap. It has a pleasant scent but I don't think it smells good enough to eat. Perhaps I'm used to strong, fake pineapple scents that have that candy quality. Anyway, it did help stop the itching of dry skin and kept me from drying out each time I showered. My only issue is that it doesn't lather. I'm not a fan of bar soap as it is and this lathers hardly at all. However, I will continue to use it all winter long because outside of an oil body wash, it's the only soap that doesn't parch my sensitive skin.

Buy Maui Tropical Soaps Clearly Hawaiian Glycerin Soap Pineapple, 5-Ounce (Pack of 3) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment