Ivory Bar Soap, Aloe, 4 oz, 10 ct, 3 pk

Ivory Bar Soap, Aloe, 4 oz, 10 ct, 3 pkPleasant smelling and great for sensitive skin! Acts as a very gentle cleanser and moisturizer.

I no longer itch! I just hope they keep making this product. Thanks to Amazon for carrying it!

Be advised that this soap has a sent. So if your looking for the tradional Ivory Soap, this is not it.

Buy Ivory Bar Soap, Aloe, 4 oz, 10 ct, 3 pk Now

This is a wonderful soap for people with sensitive skin. The only problem I have is it doesn't last to long because it is so soft, However the kindness it gives to your skin is worth the softness.

Read Best Reviews of Ivory Bar Soap, Aloe, 4 oz, 10 ct, 3 pk Here

Being a Bay Area, California, native, I am used to non-dry, non-humid, super-controlled, mild climates. With the whole El Nino/La Nina shenanigans happening, we have definitely been facing some extreme weathers (like low 50s temp... lots of rain... semi-strong wind... etc. It's all so horrible)

As a result, my skin has been ridiculously dry, which has led to unbearable itchiness in my rougher spots (feet, ankles, heels, elbows, etc.)

I love Ivory Soap ever since I found out that it's all Brandy (the singer) uses to clean her face (this was back in the late 90s) and it also claims to be 99.9% pure, which is always a nice claim.

I was definitely looking for a moisturizing soap, but was afraid to try Dove or Caress because they didn't claim to be 99.9% pure.

Enter Ivory Soap with Aloe Vera. It smells great AND it seems to be doing the job of keeping me moisturized enough that only a few post-shower lotions a month is all I need to stay non-itchy (This is USEFUL)! It also smells wonderful!

Want Ivory Bar Soap, Aloe, 4 oz, 10 ct, 3 pk Discount?

I love this soap for its typical Ivory sudsing and softness, but with an improved, subtle fresh scent. I used to be able to find it at only one local supermarket, but then they stopped carrying it. I'm really glad to have found it on Amazon, and have just ordered a year's supply!

0 comments:

Post a Comment