Pre De Provence Shea Butter Soap Bar, Neroli, 250 Grams

Pre De Provence Shea Butter Soap Bar, Neroli, 250 GramsThe shea butter keeps your skin from drying out. The scent is subtle, not parfume-y. The bar is hard and dense, lasts longer than drugstore variety soap. Nice.

Wanted so much more from this soap but the most important part the 'Neroli' scent was lacking to the point of...

what orchid did they visit for their scent comparison, the land of dried blown away blossoms?

Thought at first maybe it was the dry scent and it needed water to 'bloom' but no, this barren shrub will grow no more!

It is rare that I write a negitive review but I have two primary scents I favor over all and strive to find in soaps, incense, and oils and they are Orange Blossom & Honysuckle, (those two together would be sublime!).

I've been in groves both in Florida and California and a much smaller one in Spain and the beauty of this scent is superb, unforgettable, and uplifting. 'Pre De Provence' didn't do it; didn't even come close.

I can't even say I was terribly impressed with the soap itself, I've had bars of Dial that sudsed better and smelled better too boot!

I most certainly am not slamming France, primary reason for buying is they are world renown for their quality soap but they just dropped the ball on this one.

I would like to try more but I think I'll stick to the homemade based soaps from here for now.

Buy Pre De Provence Shea Butter Soap Bar, Neroli, 250 Grams Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment