Kappus Soaps - Red Poppy Round 4.2 oz - Fragrant Herbal & Floral Soaps (boxed)

Kappus Soaps - Red Poppy Round 4.2 oz - Fragrant Herbal & Floral SoapsWas lucky enough to try this one day from a health food store, and I am SO glad I did. I TOTALLY fell in love with this. It is a GORGEOUS, clean, glorious smell! I ordered a lot of different Kappus soaps to try because of this one, and I love every one of them. But this one remains my very favorite! I don't know if Red Poppies have a smell or not (I would have thought no). If they do NOT, and they just call this red poppy, it's fantastic on the part of the creators. If red poppies really DO smell like this, then I want some for my garden.

cant wait to get these again i bathe with this and every bit of my bosy smells so good. yea makes u feel sexy too. orangy mmmmmm

Buy Kappus Soaps - Red Poppy Round 4.2 oz - Fragrant Herbal & Floral Soaps (boxed) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment