Dr. Bronner - Organic Unscented Baby-Mild Soap, 5 oz bar soap

Dr. Bronner - Organic Unscented Baby-Mild Soap, 5 oz bar soapAbsolutely in love with this soap!! I'm pregnant and have been battling with hormonal acne and nothing seemed to work. I had almost resigned to my fate when I came across this soap. My face has completely cleared up in the few days I have been using it and my face is positively glowing!! So happy with my purchase!!

1 lippy off because it doesn't seem to last. You go through a bar quite easily. The liquid version lasts a while lot longer but it's a bit more drying than the bar soap for me personally. That being said, I would happily be purchasing this bar in batches because even getting this soap in multiples would only cost you even less than a tube of face wash that does nothing for you!!

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment