Dove Beauty Bar, White, 14 Count (4.25 Ounce Each) (Pack of 2)

Dove Beauty Bar, White, 14 CountI just scrubbed myself with a bar of good ol' dependable Dove. I feel like a million dollars. Am going to get my hair cut now, so I'll probably lure a whole new set of friends with my cocky new attitude.

Amazon had photos of the Dove body wash right beside the bar soap (Beauty Bar? I hope so!), but being an old-fashioned gal I decided to stick with the tried-and-true. I love the silky feel of the soap against my skin, followed by the rough texture of the wash-cloth as it swirls it around. Ah-hhhhh ... and the smell is intoxicating--so fresh and pure. (I told you it doesn't take much to make me happy.)

But now I see a product called Caress, and am wondering if that might feel even better. hmmmmmmmmmm ... If you try it, let me know.

Reviewed by: Betty Dravis, 2008

I have, on the advice of my OB/GYN been using Dove(white) for over 25 years!!My skin is very sensitive and dry and he recommended I should use it instead of other brands. He was not wrong! It works very well for me!

Buy Dove Beauty Bar, White, 14 Count (4.25 Ounce Each) (Pack of 2) Now

This is the only thing that's cleared up my acne. My face is soft and clear. I Highly recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of Dove Beauty Bar, White, 14 Count (4.25 Ounce Each) (Pack of 2) Here

This is a great soap if you have dry skin. My only criticism is the scent is a bit feminine for my taste. A good scent, but feminine. (Hence the 4 stars instead of 5). Maybe this is somewhat unfair because i haven't tried all their flavors.

Nevertheless, for dry skin sufferers your prayers have been heard.

Want Dove Beauty Bar, White, 14 Count (4.25 Ounce Each) (Pack of 2) Discount?

We've been using this soap for years. I had a really dry skin problem, itching to the point I thought I had something. Dermatologist said it was nothing but dry skin and that I was using the worse soap out there and recommended Dove. No problems since AND now it comes right to our door.

Save 1% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment