Shea Butter Soap - Baby Unscented, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Out Of Africa Unscented Shea Butter Bar Soap, 4-Ounce BoxesWe're 6 bars in with this soap and very happy. It lasts a long time and is gentle on the skin. Aside from basic cleaning I use it to form a lather to shave my legs and it works great. I am allergic to most scented products and this is my favorite unscented soap. Please keep carrying it!

Look I'm going to be blunt and to the point here, recently these bars of soap have started to smell like fragrance and are beginning to burn my skin.

I have eczema and 4 months ago I didn't have any problems with this soap, but recently I ordered about 12 bars and they ALL have very strong fragrances.

Very disappointed, I thought maybe I got bad batches but there's another review on here also noticing the artificial fragrance.

Buy Shea Butter Soap - Baby Unscented, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

A very nice soap because its unscented but still foamy . My baby has eczema and i've heard shea butter form africa are great for the skin. It worked will on my baby's skin because i was looking for unscented soap at the store and couldn't find one .

Read Best Reviews of Shea Butter Soap - Baby Unscented, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

I discovered this soap in Walgreen's, but they no longer carry it. It is gentle and non-drying because of the high shea butter content, and it doesn't irritate my skin as many commercial products do. I use it for face and body washing and as my shampoo because of my scalp sensitivity. I lather it in my hands and then apply it to my hair--it works beautifully and does not strip my hair. I was so happy to find this product on Amazon that I bought a number of bars.

Want Shea Butter Soap - Baby Unscented, 4 oz ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

I have fragrance problems with many soaps this one works for me! I am also allergic to coconut that is now found in many sources again, this one works for me!

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment