Trader Jacques French Liquid Orange Blossom Honey Hand and Body Soap - CRUELTY FREE

Trader Jacques French Liquid Orange Blossom Honey Hand and Body Soap - CRUELTY FREEI ordered this soap because someone had suggested that it was similar to a Moulton Brown hand soap that I love, at a much smaller price. I am very pleased with it! Not only does it smell great, but it is the first soap I have ever used that does not dry out my skin. It is very moisturizing for a soap! I will definitely order this again.

I normally purchase South of France liquid hand soap, but tried this less expensive product since there were good reviews posted. I find the fragrance too strong and unpleasant.

Buy Trader Jacques French Liquid Orange Blossom Honey Hand and Body Soap - CRUELTY FREE Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment