Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar

Dove Pink Beauty Bar, 14 CountI just bought this soap a few days ago at CVS (pharmacy/store). It sold for $7.99 (sale) for a pack of 8. The soap gives my skin a clean, smooth feeling that lasts. This is just not a deal on Amazon.

I think this soap smells absolutely awful. It smells like my grandmother's bathroom. If you already know that you like this smell then that's fine but if you're just testing out the product, be warned.

Buy Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar Now

recommended that I change from my regular soap to Dove. It took me a while to get used to the way it feels. Now I swear by Dove and Prefer Rose.

Read Best Reviews of Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar Here

I believe that this 14 count Dove body bar pack was a great deal. I'd definitely order this again in the future.

Want Dove Pink/Rosa Beauty Bar Discount?

I dont have sensitive skin but dove is the only bar soap that doesnt dry out my skin to me its worth the high price tag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment