L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Milk Soap

L'Occitane Shea Butter Milk Soap 3.5 ozI feel somewhat addicted to the rich, milky scent of this soap! This shea soap has a lovely thick lather to it and leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I do use lotion afterwards, but I don't actually have to the soap doesn't leave my skin tight or dry like most other brands.

I have a lot of allergies to body products, but I adore this L'Occitane shea line. I also really like the Milk shampoo/conditioner and lotions/ creams. I don't actually really care for the shower cream in this scent, though. The soap is more moisturizing and lasts longer.

This is the second time I've had this particular soap. It's a wonderful moisturizing soap that is It's a great soap for shaving, too. It's not cheap, but it's a great special treat!

Buy L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Milk Soap Now

I like the scent of this soap, and find it works very well, leaving my skin moisturized and non-flaky after use.

The calves of my legs get very dry and itchy year-round if a soap is even slightly drying, and this soap does not cause itching.

This is a hard soap and will last a good long time as long as you don't leave it where it is constantly wet.

Read Best Reviews of L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Milk Soap Here

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE TRIED THIS SOAP, AND AS I HAVE VERY DRY SKIN, I HAVE BEEN BOWLED OVER BY IT. IT'S WONDERFUL! LIGHT, YET SOAPY, WASHES OF LEAVING YOUR SKIN FEELING SILKY. IT ISN'T CHEAP, BUT IT HAS WON MY HEART.

Want L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Milk Soap Discount?

Love love love this soap and brand but for the size price and shipping this was a ridiculous purchase on my part. Good product (purchased. As gift) just not at thisprice

0 comments:

Post a Comment