Dr.Woods Products Castile Bar Soap

Dr. Woods Natural Soap, Lavender, 5.25 OunceCame promptly in a nice non-plastic-coated cardboard packaging, without shrink wrap. Made clothes smell great (I keep yet-to-be-used soap) in my clothes drawer prior to usage. Very reasonably priced for vegan, made in USA, organic soap.

I love Dr. Woods' products, especially his soaps. The bars smell so good and are a quality product. These bars are very big...so, they last a long time and don't melt all over the place like commercial soaps do. It's really more than 1 bar of soap compared to Dove,etc.

Buy Dr.Woods Products Castile Bar Soap Now

This is a very very good soap! Usually when you get lavender soaps they don't really smell like Lavender, well this one does. It's smells fantastic, didn't dry out my skin, and had lots of lather. Next time it's on sale again I will definitely stock up.

Read Best Reviews of Dr.Woods Products Castile Bar Soap Here

awesome buy it. for reals. smells the best ever. not much else to say other than its great. and quit making me write great so many times.

Want Dr.Woods Products Castile Bar Soap Discount?

Smells nice, not sure if they put extra fragrance in it (it's not labeled on the package)... but it dries out my skin... was really hoping for an organic bar of soap that doesn't dry me out but still smells soft. I'll keep looking.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment