Vermont Soap Organics - Shea Butter Bar 3.5 Oz Bar Soap

Vermont Soap Organics - Shea Butter Bar 3.5 Oz Bar SoapI use organic or natural soaps because I'm trying to eliminate chemicals from my life. I figure I can't do much about what I breath in, but I can control the products I use on my body. The Vermont Soaps are a great line. They have light fragrances and don't overpower like some other soaps I've used. They leave my skin soft and supple. If you're looking to control the chemicals in your life, try the Vermont Soaps. You won't be disappointed.

Vermont soap doesn't compromise on their products; they stick to the least harmful ingredients. However, in this case the formulation just isn't working for me. The smell is somewhat off-putting, the bars are very small and they start off with really sharp edges. The soap doesn't lather up all that well but I can forgive that because i know a lot of the 'lather' from normal soaps is due to harsh chemicals.

So even though I only can give this one 3 stars I remain a fan of Vermont Soap in general.

Buy Vermont Soap Organics - Shea Butter Bar 3.5 Oz Bar Soap Now

Very disappointed in the size/amount of product for the price. I have used shea products that were more effective and the quantity was larger.

Read Best Reviews of Vermont Soap Organics - Shea Butter Bar 3.5 Oz Bar Soap Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment