Jeff's Best Hemp! Exfoliating and Detoxifying Soap!

Jeff's Best Hemp! Exfoliating and Detoxifying Soap!As the title suggests, this product is wonderful. I have been looking for a Hemp soap for a long time and have tried a decent amount of them. This one in my opinion is the best. It's a perfect balance, cleans and exfoliates well, and the smell is very earthy hemp.

Because it comes from a small shop, it is possible you will run into delays. Half of the time I order, it will come in a few days. Other times there could be computer outages or just having the information wrong. The longest delay I had was a month.

Overall it's a fantastic soap, and I expect if the sales continue to go up as they seem to have been, more staff will take care of the shipping issues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment