Dr. Bronners Bar Tea Tree 5 oz.

Dr. Bronners Bar Tea Tree 5 oz.Well,after reading many reviews on the product and seeing that overall it worked wonders on other peoples faces, I was expecting amazing results after using it a few times.I have moderate acne and have tried all kinds a facial cleansers,in which the only cleanser that actually worked for me was proactive,but its toner stung and dried out my face,leaving it gross and blotchy. This product didn't work for me at all, I don't know if maybe the stuff in it wasn't strong enough to get rid of my acne, but more acne came after using it,plus the acne it didn't get rid of was still there.So, with only a week left before school, I've decided to switch back to using Clean&Clear advantage acne control cleanser and my Clean&Clear persa gel 10.The benzoyl peroxide in both the cleanser and gel seems to be working by drying out my pimples.After my acne is conrolled, i'll maybe try to use the tea tree soap again with the thayers witch hazel toner I also bought to see if I get any better results.Until then,I'm sticking with my Clean&Clear!

I purchased this product and the Almond liquid soap.The process was fast. I ordered on Sunday evening and received my purchase on Friday. I haven't used the almond soap yet but,when I do,I'll write a review for it.I did try the tea tree soap as a facial cleanser and it is great. There is no dryness and i have a pimple that thanks to this soap is going away. Thank you Cosmetic Solutions for carrying such a great product!!

Buy Dr. Bronners Bar Tea Tree 5 oz. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment