Dial 3D Odor Defense Soap Bar for Men, 3 Count (Pack of 3)

Dial 3D Odor Defense Soap Bar for Men, 3 CountI mean, don't get me wrong, the soap is fine. It smells soapy, lathers up when wet, gets me clean, and reminds me not to curse. But the item's title led me to believe it would be a pack of three three-packs, and it's just a single three-pack.

Not too bad of a soap bar. I like the scent and the feel I get when I use it. The price is good too. I usually go through soap bars really quick (usually a week) but this seems to last another shower or two. It's a minute difference, but an extra day is an extra day. My only gripe about the product is that it seems to dry out my skin after a while, especially my face. I mean, it's not as bad as Irish Spring (drying) but I would recommend an alternative face-wash when in the shower (I personally use Nivea for Men face wash). Other than that I'm happy with this soap.

Update 1/24/13: I had to stop using it. It dried my skin really bad. Oh well.

Buy Dial 3D Odor Defense Soap Bar for Men, 3 Count (Pack of 3) Now

i sweat all day long at work and did not expect it to kill all odor but it has greatly reduced it and it is not all perfumy like other soaps i will be buying alot more of this thank you

Read Best Reviews of Dial 3D Odor Defense Soap Bar for Men, 3 Count (Pack of 3) Here

"Dial 3D Odor Defense Soap Bar for Men, 3 Count (Pack of 3)" indicates 9 bars of soap. I received 3 bars of soap. Misrepresentation or mistake I'm not sure, but I'm not happy.

Want Dial 3D Odor Defense Soap Bar for Men, 3 Count (Pack of 3) Discount?

I love this soap I only buy it online when the local grocery stores don't have any.

USually all other soap leaves a scum when I'm done showering but not this stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment