Canus Goat's Milk Natural Orchid Oil Soap, 3 Count (Pack of 2)

Canus Goat's Milk Natural Orchid Oil Soap, 3 CountGreat product, great price, have used it for many years, and once again you have it now available thru Amazon.

This soap is not only great lathering and easy on your skin, thanks to orchid oil it smells wonderful. I buy the multi-packs of it and my linen closet smells like Hawaii every time I open up the door (a good thing). While I don't think the fragrance lingers on your skin very long, probably not a good choice if fragrances bother you but if not, this is a wonderful soap choice!

Buy Canus Goat's Milk Natural Orchid Oil Soap, 3 Count (Pack of 2) Now

Love this product and have been using it for years when all of a sudden my local suplier stopped carrying. Thank heavens for Amazon !! there it was. You will truly love this soap, no resude, lots of suds, very soothing. A must try.

Read Best Reviews of Canus Goat's Milk Natural Orchid Oil Soap, 3 Count (Pack of 2) Here

I love the goat soap it does'nt dry my skin out like reguar soap. I would suggest this item to my family and friends.

Want Canus Goat's Milk Natural Orchid Oil Soap, 3 Count (Pack of 2) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment